Here I have listed the props that will be taken to set and used. This is an in depth prop list as it provides he usage of each prop that will be taken to set.
Happy Readings!
As the month of filming and editing, to cut it short, actually making the video has approached. I am walking into this well organised and motivated to go through with it and produce something I am well satisfied with. The idea of the music video is personal to me as I have seen many family members and friends go through the same thing and I wanted to highlight it, this particular idea is not only reflecting a relationship between two significant others but can represent many different type of relationships like that between a child and parent or two friends. The idea represents saying goodbye to a toxic relationship, the idea first started with a loop of them going back but as I developed it, I came to realize that my work should reflect what I want people to do, and that is to walk out of a relationship that can harm oneself not just mentally but physically as well. Therefore once I am done, I will be writing a note on mental health and why one should value themselves
Comments
Post a Comment